Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 01, 2008



    Juliana claims this is prove that we went to Science centre, so be it.


























    My alarm rang at about 8+, scrambled around to make the alarm stop. Left my phone alarm on snoozing mode & continue to sleep for a few more minutes. Woke up wash up & stuffs, I prepare earlier because after tuition I would go out straight & meet up with Michelle & Juliana. Tuition for 2 hours, then went out. The weather's cold & the bus air-conditioner's temperature kinda low too, I nearly freezed to death in the bus. Reached Jurong East, met up with Michelle first, then Juliana came, decided to get the files during Mon's trip to Imm.
    Went to JEC, accompanied Juliana & Michelle to have their lunch, I've had mine at home, so I didn't get anything to eat. After eating, we went to look for the watch, the white one that I want was out of stock, kinda disappointing, but I think there will be new stocks coming in, so I will wait till the new stocks come in before I get it. Michelle asked whether we wanted to go to Science's centre Mac to chat & sit, we were okay with it, so we went there. Took some crap pictures there, some were rather unglam, but I shall forcefully post up some. My blog's really too empty.

    Went home, then cab to my father's office, while my maid bid us farewell as she's gonna go back to batam for a short trip. She'll be back on Sun, if not I'll be like so dead. Stayed at my father's office for a lil while, spent my time reading there, I realised I've fallen in love with storybooks, which's a good thing. My father wanted to eat at a hawker centre, firstly the attitude of the stall holders there are all fucked up. My parents say because their business are kinda good, they don' need to please you to get business. There was this stall whereby he blamed my mother for ordering wrong stuffs, when I can swear we didn't. I then told my parents, this is what we call, you pay for what you get, that's totally true. I don't suppose you will get this kinda attitude in cafes or restaurant, even if you do, it's quite rare.
    Randoms: I love outings. I kinda love light exposure pictures, looks unique? I want a camera please. Muscle kills.

    No comments: