Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 06, 2008

    The only picture of all of us at science centre

    Recap, okay let me recall what have I been doing for the past 1 day. Wed, as far as I can remember, my mother was off from work that day, so we went to vivo, with my sibling, aunt & cousins. I saw the white formal top at gap, but is it worth to get it there? So decided to give it a second thought before deciding whether to buy it or not. After purchasing some stuffs there, went to Asian's kitchen to have lunch, the food's not bad. Continue with our shopping after that. I got a M)phosis flip flops there, but I think I'll want another Newurbanmale's flip flops. But everyone is telling me that it's not worth to get a Newurbanmale's flipflops. They all advised me to get that, I don't know what it's called, the sandals-like kind. Comments please? My Dad came to fetch us from vivo to have our dinner at elsewhere, but all of us were still full from the meal during lunch, so we just took some light snacks. I only manage to take 1 picture with my cousin. Because she say the lightings were all not right.

    Today, boring lessons throughout the day. Stead, you should cheer up again, don't dwell on those problems any longer, it will only make your life worser. After school waited for Michelle outside 3-2 classroom. Why on earth do their higher mother tongue lessons start that late. Waited for her till about 3+, I must look really retarded sitting alone by the stone table alone. Actually wanted to cab to science centre to meet classmates, but Tim say it's boring so we shouldn't reach that early. So we decided to bus there to kill time. But he said it was boring because they were at those display board at the time he called me. When they went to the other side of it, the jokers of the class were fooling around & fiddling with the displays there. I was laughed till my stomach ached & my jaws were like gonna split. It was really fun going there with classmates, I swear it was fun. Wanted to have some light snacks at Mac, but in the end the others wanted to go to Kfc. So some of us went home. Lastly the other Danial is a good person, really our tour guide. Anyway people miss me tmr yeah? Kidding lol, but I've decided not to go to school tmr.

    Meet up with stead & Michelle maybe on Sat or Mon? Juliana, we shall all meet up on Fri then. Since that's like the only day you're free. We must meet up & I promised to get you your birthday gift by next week. I'm so sorry for the delay for your gift.
    Randoms: It's up to oneself to decide who they wanna be.

    No comments: