Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 29, 2008

    During Pe lessons, I was utterly disgraced! I couldn't jump during the practise for standing broad jump. Seriously I've no talents or good genes in sports, so i'm kinda out of all sports. I'll only disgrace myself once again. English continued to go through the test paper, I know it has taken a long time alr, but this proves that Mr Barktiar is going through the paper in details which is something good ain't it? Physics, as usual Mr Ng came in, told a joke & the class all shouted in unison " nice one " I seriously wonder how he feels when he hears all this comments. Recess & History, Mr Ho spend the whole history lesson rearranging our seating allocations, but I still ended up sitting next to Michelle, which is cool! I'm quite satisfied with the new arrangement & I think I would be able to listen in class as well.

    After school, went Mac with Michelle & Sharon as cca-mates wanted to go to Kfc, then stead & Juliana can't make it. So there were only the 3 of us left. Ate & joked around, but I've to rush back to school for cca at 1.30. I took some photos with Sharon, but they were rather unglam so I rather not post it up, I will try to take some nice pictures tmr.
    After cca, I didn't go to Mac with cca-mates because I was feeling rather tired alr, so I just walked to the bus stop, board the bus & went home. I'm alr on my home while poor Sharon & Michelle are still having their lessons at that time. I forget to add this in, apparently I've forgotten that this year is the leap year, it's been fast, I didn't realise that 4 years has just gone past like that. I realised it was the leap year until I went to someone's blog & the person talked about leap year lol! That's like so idiotic right? Yeah I know i'm.

    Reach home, lazed around in my room, & something happen when I was in the toilet. The lights flickered & it suddenly went off. So I went shouting for my siblings to tell them not to meddle with the light's switch when i'm in the toilet. They told me they weren't playing with it, I was a little freak out. But a thought struck me, I think the fuse gonna blow soon, that's why the lights are a little faulty now, I've realised that i'm a rather paranoid person through that. So now i'm like deadbeat as usual, but I still have tuition tmr & I promised to complete the work that was given, so i'm doing it now. But I shall just complete what I can. Meeting Juliana & Michelle tmr, stead we will meet you some other days, don't worry we will accompany you for sure!

    Randoms : We will all stay as one. TGIF, OSIM, Michelle look here!

    No comments: