Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 16, 2008






















































































































































    I'm back to update on yesterday's Sentosa outing. Seriously it was hells loads of fun. I went to Siewhoon house before going to the Clementi station to meet up with the rest. Train-ed to habourfront, sat the train to Sentosa, all of us were kinda hungry so we got those microwave food from 7-11 to curb our hunger. Brought drinks & snacks as well, because we would die there without them. Queued for the tram ride, but that clever Dan took us to the wrong queue, it was so embarassing! Re-queued, board the tram, joked & camwhore in the tram. Reacched Siloso beach, took photos at those letterings, with 2-2, 07's as well.

    Sat around a tree's shade for a lil while before going down to the water, the guys were pushing around & dragging people down into the water, jumping, splashing, volleyball, touch rugby, everything, it was real funny & fun. Climbed up some rocks just to realise we could use another way to get up there. Such a ignorant group yeah? We took a long time to wash up with the freezing cold water! & I think i've got sunburnt now. Despite applying sunblock, how cool?

    Went vivo for dinner, infact the rooftop garden or something? Because all the places didn't have enough seats for all of us. We packed whatever food we want & meet to go to the rooftop. We sat by somewhere near the stairs, gossiping, chatting, joking, crapping & whatever. All of us laughed really loudly. The walking crowds all turned to give us a second look, but we just continued laughing. Some of the guy need to reach home earlier so no choice, but we wanted to chat there till a later timing. All of them don't feel like going too, because they enjoyed it as well. We shall have another outing okay people?

    Train-ed home after that, when i'm alone on the way home, be it in the bus or walking the pathway to my home, I kept smiling & laughing to myself. I think if there were people beside me, they would have shot me a suspicious look, thinking that there may be something wrong with me. I told the others about it, infact Kehui & Siewhoon, they told me they did the same too! Okay i'm gonna upload photos, many of the photos are taken by Kehui so she ought to be commended on. I love her volleyball shot, it looks so serene. The videos will be uploaded when Kehui gives them to me. It's a pity stead & Juliana can't join us but never mind, all of us will meet up again!

    No comments: