Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 14, 2008






























    Juliana phoned me to say she & stead will be coming over to my house first. They came & I was still preparing, so they waited for me. Went out & we were late, so asked Michelle to wait at the clinic for us. Juliana consulted the doctor, get her stuffs then we went to board the mrt to town. Huiwen's was waiting for us in the mrt, train-ed to somerset, then went for lunch at Hk Cafe. We were famished but we just ordered side dishes except for stead, she ordered congee. Finished up our lunch, went to Cineleisure's Newurbanmale, but they didn't have the flash hop. Walked to Fareast, got bags & top, stead is satisfied with the top that she's been searching for frantically. Actually it's not frantically, only eager to get it, I exaggerated it yeah? Walk around, then went to Vivo to look for the havianas, we found it, but it doesn't look that good on our feet, so Juliana decided to get the normal flip-flops, cool! There's someone who'll get flip-flops with me, but i'll either be getting them tmr or next week. Most probably getting the white flip-flops, because I like white & it's the best colour that suits me among all the others, wanted to get a pink one at first.

    We wanted to go to Clarke Quay after that, but stead needs to reach home early for her Dad's birthday celebration. Michelle's meeting her parents at habourfront, so we postponed the Clarke Quay trip to next week. We went to the garden or what is it called, the one on top. Sat down on those artificial grass, Juliana says they were pricking her! That's like so funny alright? I know it's not, sounds ironic, ain't it? Camwhore a lil there, then acc Michelle to habourfront then we were off to the mrt station for the journey home, camwhore as well.

    Alright, the photos are rather unglam? Some are kinda horrible, but I don't want my blog to look so dull so I shall just post that up. Sentosa trip tmr, I really hope it won't rain tmr, but if it does then too bad. There's a lil more pictures with Juliana & Michelle, so when I get them, then i'll post them up.

    No comments: