Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 08, 2008

    What's a definition of a holiday? It's something whereby everyone is free, out somewhere but defintely not into anything that involves serious work right? That's so sad, stead & girlfriends all have to attend camps, go for camp preps & etc. Then why the hell do the school gives them holidays? Stead has competition today, Michelle has tuition & Jul has I forgot what events she's having today. But me, i'm just stuck at home, facing my damn com, blasting the music & yeah that makes my day. What boring life I'm currently leading.

    Since there's nothing for me to do, I was practically spamming my assesment. I tried to attempt as many questions as I could. But I still prefer to be burying my head in storybooks, as I said, I'm like addicted to storybooks, new liking. Now I'm just waiting for my parents to come back, bring us out for dinner, sleep & gets woken up early in the morning for tuition tmr. I'm gonna lead another boring day tmr. So I'm looking forward to Mon, because I'll be meeting stead & Michelle, most probably we'll be residing in town, walk around, shop. Even sitting down aimlessly in coffeebean or something, making small chats with friends beats lazing around in bed & staring into the blank ceiling that lies on top of me,

    Maybe for the remaining days when stead & girlfriends will be having camp, I shall go out & study with Michelle. Then Fri is the only day girlfriends are all free. So we shall go out on that day too. Hope the trip to Sentosa on Sat will be a sucess. If it rains, then it will be such a letdown. But never mind, maybe if it really rains, then it shall be a get together for 2-2 mates. I miss all of them, seriously! Okay I wanna go to Sentosa but I don't want to get another dreadful tan, seriously I hate tanning. But imagine if you stay under the shade the whole time, then what's the point of going to Sentosa? I know i'm just blabbering some random stuffs here now, I can't help it, I seriously have no idea what I can do now. Anyway goodbye people, I'm off to rot away my day.

    Random's: My clip's spoilt & I need to new one's real soon.

    No comments: