Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 19, 2008






    If I had know, I would now go to school today, total waste of time. Michelle waited for us at the bus stop & she ended being late for school as well. Assembly will definitely be boring, thus quite a handful of us stayed in class for assembly. Mother was spent talking, then physics went to health check, so we skipped physics as well. Recess & had amath, I still don't really get amath, shit, I wanna get good grades for math so I shall study tmr. Last lessons was history & Mr Ho did wasn't in school, thus there was relief teacher.

    There's like only the two of us left if we wanna go out tmr. So I don't know are we still going, consider later. School's starting & outings are getting lesser, because there aren't enough time with school going on. I want holidays now!
    Oh yeah & i'm not going for sports day tmr, because i'll be totally redundant there. So what if I scream my lungs out during the cheering session? Funny ain't it?

    No comments: