Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 25, 2008

    Had Emath common test yesterday, should I say it was fine? Okay I think it's average, just hope that my grades wouldn't slip. After school went to Clementi with Michelle & Siewhoon to have lunch. I'm craving for all kinds of delicious foods now, so Michelle, Siewhoon, Juliana, me & maybe Huiwen will be meeting for Japanese food first maybe this Sat? It's a pity stead doesn't like Japanese food, so she decided to give it a miss.

    Today had Chemistry common test first thing in the morning, wasn't too bad but still I forgot some theories which causes me to lose marks. I tried to pay attention in Amath class today & I half succeeded? Amath common test screwed me up, just as expected, I know i'm not gonna fare well for this common test, so i'm gonna keep practising till I get logarithms right. I lost my calculator, I was like running up & down just to look for that calculator, is there a feud between calculators & me. They just seems to run away from me, it's the second time alr! Means i've to get another calculator. I came home, wanted to revise for other subjects & realised that i've lost my pen too, I nearly tore down the walls, but never mind, it's just not my day. I'll not let Physics common test screw me this time, so i'm gonna study harder this time. My resolution is not to blame those boring theories & teachers, self-study is the key to sucess.

    Okay i'm too pissed off to upload the photos today, neither did I get all the photos from Siewhoon for the photos yesterday. So i'll try to upload tmr but no promises because I may be meeting cousins up tmr to Town, so goodbye people.

    No comments: