Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 13, 2008






    The drilling noise woke me up today again, I was like trying to use my pillow to block out the drilling noise, but no to avail. Gave up, woke up & I was still not very awake, because I still didn't have enough sleep. Tv the whole morning, after went to Clementi Central with Mum to get some stuffs. So now i'm currently lazing in my room, I decided to post some unglam photos that we took that day to kinda liven up my blog?
    I wonder what's wrong with me now adays, i'm like suffering from insomnia or something. I just can't get to sleep every night. The moment i'm on the verge of falling asleep, somehow or rather, i'll just becomes energetic again. So i've my eyes wide open till somewhere around middle of the night or near dawn before I can sleep well. I've been losing sleep these few days.
    Meeting stead, Michelle & Juliana tmr. Like finally stead can make it, but Siewhoon can't this time. Never mind we can meet up on Sat.

    No comments: