Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 23, 2008






















    Rot at home in the afternoon & went out only at late afternoon to meet with Siewhoon for ice-cream at Holland V, just for sinful indulges, we've to go to Holland V for it. Chatted awhile at Cold Rock Ice Creamery. Their ice-cream were pretty good, to me I think it's nice & i'll definitely go back for another round of sinful indulges.
    Siewhoon & I both thought that it will be a great place for chatting with girlfriends & classmates. I would definitely ask them there, because I think it will be enjoyable. After that I bus back to Clementi, then took a ride from my parents to meet my relatives for dinner. Home after that, i've many things that I wanna get now. I'm alr looking forward to June holidays, & I know there's like 9 more weeks, but i'll wait patiently, have a positive thinking.
    Okay i'm off to be a hardcore student again, anyway guess what after I blog & said I wanna be hardcore student yesterday, I fell asleep after blogging, so i've to pay back the time today by studying double hardly. So goodbye people, pictures will entertain you guys. There're somemore photos with Siewhoon, I think just a few more, so i'll update them when I get the pictures.

    No comments: