Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 22, 2008

    Of course I stayed at home & rot yesterday. Because Michelle & I didn't want to go Clarke Quay in the end. I realise i've some photos to post but maybe not today, prehaps tmr? The photos are when all of us were in class for assembly & the pictures I snapped when my silbings & I were idling in the car. I failed to smile in the photos, it really looks damn artificial! So I gave up, i'll try again next time.

    Logarithms are killing me, I just don't have any idea what the laws are about & the moment I learn it, the next moment i'll kinda forget everything. There's common test,& I really don't want my grades to slip, i'll be sad if my grades slips, so stead & I gonna be a hardcore student now. I must listen in Amath class next week, there're time to still catch up. People please don't tell me logarithms is the easiest now, if not I might just bang the wall & die. Easiest & I can't even get it, so I take Amath for what, to pull down my grades, no way!

    Hope can get to meet Siewhoon for late afternoon chat tmr at Holland V, if not i'll rot at home again. At night i'll be having dinner with relatives. I wanna go meet-up with girlfriends, accompany me to get flip-flops next week okay? I know i've been talking about getting it for a period of time alr, but you can't blame me, afterall i'm a fickled-minded person. Okay i'll go & be my a hardcore student now, will post the pictures up tmr. So see you people.

    No comments: