Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 12, 2008






    Went out alone yesterday, came back home. Waited for Michelle & her sister, Melissa to come. Wanted to have a studying session, but ended up, we were crapping & joking around, called Siewhoon to come to. We waited for her, I thought it was taking her rather long, & thank god I called her. Because she nearly board the mrt to go to Michelle's house. She came then we chat as well. Michelle took some really unglam photos of me without me knowing until I went to her blog. Okay I manage to take some pictures, but none of them are nice. I'll see whether I wanna post them up tmr. Melissa played a techno song & it kinda got me & Michelle addicted.


    Siewhoon msg me, then she proceeded from where she was at the moment to my house. Shit, I can't make it to her chalet, that's like so sad! Maybe ask her to plan another day to her house or something then. We crap at my house but we didn't take any pictures. I was suppose to have tuition today but for no reason he didn't come & I didn't msg him too. So tuition was cancelled I suppose? Never mind, I'll study tmr. Okay I really hope that it won't rain on Sat, see i'm so excited for it. Okay i'm planning to get one of those havianas, I'll post the pictures up, so could you people please give me comments on which colours to get? My sweet talk to my Mum failed, so I've to fork out my own money for it. Such a pity, Shermaine's gonna be broke now.


    I'm crapping with Kehui & Zy now hahaha, I love my 2-2, 07 classmates!

    No comments: