Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 27, 2008

    Had history & social studies common test yesterday, i've no comments on it because I always have very short answers, not talented in these subjects maybe, i'm better in literature! Nothing much in school, made some silly mistakes, responded to others, despite they're not calling out for me because I thought I heard my name. Cousin contacted me, thus went home prepare & went to meet cousin at 4, Far East, I was late. Went to shop around, nothing really caught my eye & I wasn't planning to get any clothes yesterday, the motive was to get my watch. Went to the shop, we stayed at the shop for a period of time before deciding maybe we should ask my other cousin to come up to give us comments, after much pondering, I finally decided to get a black steel analogue watch, because for the white watch, the colour will fade easily. Maybe if I get another one, i'll get a white one. Continue shopping around after that & decided to go home because the both of us were rather tired. We didn't snapped any pictures together, but i'll try the next timr round, because we will definitely be meetin up again.
    Physics common test was normal at the starting, but the moment I saw the questions requiring us to draw diagrams, I was like oh shit, not again. Are they trying to screw me up for this paper as well, I won't allow that alright? Miss Lim told us that our class's chemistry paper marks weren't up to expectation, hope i'm not one of them, because I really studied. After that had normal lessons, making a resolution really makes a diference? Because today's physics lesson ain't that bad, we didn't even realie the time passing. Keep it up Shermaine! Okay I promise i'll post the photos tmr, I was too tired yesterday & i'm tired today too, but tmr will be different because it's a Fri! So thank god it's Fri, I love Fri! Okay no plans for Sat except lunch with girlfriends, rotting at home again.

    No comments: