Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 28, 2008











    Pe was fine today except that i've to try to jump for my standing broad jump again. As usual, I failed terribly, but never mind, I expected it anyway. Had english common test, the vocabs were kinda challenging, so tried to filled in the answers that makes most sense, hope I would get a score that i'll be satisfied with. Ng Tk was kinda pissed with our class today, but at least I listened during his class today, because the topic of light is finally over! I'm so happy, logarithms are also over, i'll just try to perfect it? Because I really sucks at it, no choice, i'll just have to keep practising yeah? Recess then had history, was kinda slack, so wasn't that bad. After school had chatting sessions with Jaslyn, Sokkee & Minxian while waiting for Melissa & Huimin. Went Kfc after that. I'm always very cranky on Fri, I don't know why. Cca then after cca went Mac with them, then home. That's my Fri & it's Fri, omg means it's a Sat tmr! Outing with stead.

    Stead, I won't bomb you, but make sure you don't bomb me too. I'm will be like a retard marching tmr. Stead you better be grateful okay? Anyway I look a lil wierd in most the photos, but just post it up to make my the post look not so wordy?

    No comments: