Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 31, 2008

    I'm so sorry for bombing girlfriends on Sat, make-up to you guys some other days when every single one of us free alright? Went to other places on Sat instead, Cine, Far East & somewhere to sit. Slept & got woken up damn early for tuition, just keep nodding when he asked whether I understand. But I least I understand. I think there are some pictures of Sat, update them tmr. Went out with parents, dine at Imm. Reach home did nothing then slept, such a boring Sun ain't it? Nothing much to say either, just basically rotting yeah. My Mum's such a sweetie because she's gonna sponsor me for some shopping.

    Woke up late, but still manage to catch the bus. Is this called the Mon Blues situation in class today? Everything was kinda gloomy & everything that was happening was so wrong. But the atmostphere liften up after a period of time & it went back to normal though still not as lively. Guess it's Mon blues after all. Siewhoon & I wasted like so much of Michelle's recess time, so sorry Michelle Love! I know she will forgive us, because I says so. Were released early because the relief wasn't there to relieve our class. Went downstair just to find all the lights off. Roam around the school with Siewhoon, Selina & Zy while waiting for Michelle. Take-away lunch at pizzahut, get all the stuffs then cab to Siewhoon's house with Siewhoon & Michelle. & i'm so in love with the piano now! But sadly I know nothing about it, i'm gonna try to learn it, new skills yeah? Just plain slacking at her house, Michelle, Snowball's such a cutie alright?

    No comments: