Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 03, 2008

    Sun, as usual is a family day for me. Went to Clementi to check some phones out & I've decided that I'll wait for the phone, stead & me are most probably gonna get the same phone, because it looks nice.

    Mon, I totally agree with this abbreviations, OSIM ( Oh shit it's Mon). Was restless throughout all the lessons. After school went Imm with Michelle & Juliana, it's sad that stead can't make it. Never mind we shall go again some other days okay? March holidays are coming, there's plenty of time. The back gate was closed & it was raining as well, so decided to take a cab to Imm. Reach there, the three of us were alr famished. Went to Cafe cartel, settle inside & order. Went to get the files & I swear I'll look retarded tmr with the things in my file. On the way to the washroom, I saw an Itouch on display, it's seriously hot, I love it! But don't think it's practical for me to get one now. After leaving Imm, took bus back to Clementi, accompanied Michelle to have her eyebrows trimmed, she teared, I told her I did teared when I did mine last week, Michelle you will get used to it, so don't worry.

    Randoms: I wanna get fatal seductions 1 & 2, w980i, Itouch, a digital camera, a wallet or maybe a temporary one, because mine current wallet seriously can't make it, Get it? It doesn't matter even if you don't. I wanna meet clique, stead, girlfriends during March holidays, let's go out almost everyday.

    No comments: