Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 11, 2008






































    So I'll blog about yesterday as I've promised. Met up with Michelle & Siewhoon, because bomb us at the last minute because she couldn't make it. Our first stop was to Raffles city, met up with cousin at there then went to get donuts before going our seperate ways again. I swear never to eat a donut while walking again, no matter how tempting they looks, because we'll only end up humiliating ourself by making a big mess with all the chocolate splurting out of the donut, disaster! Went to Newurbanmale after that, wanted to get havianas but didn't have the sizes that we want. Lunched at Hk Cafe, camwhore a lil in there. Michelle is a bloody joker because she was snapping her fingers at the waiters there, I ws totally humiliated, we kept joking & chatting while having lunch. Decided we should go to town instead of shopping around in Marina, so went to Heeren, Michelle got her havianas, but there's still no sizes for me. Decided to comb all the Newurbanmale's outlets on Fri. Then wanted to get flip flops from four skins, but their sizes are such an ass affair, the size's difference is like almost an inch from 9.5 to 10. That's like so infuriating! Never mind, maybe I'll get flip flops from Newurbanmale too.


    At most I wait till there're new kinds of havianas coming out before getting them, for the mean time, I'll get their flip flops first? I shall think about it, but people are telling me not to get their flip flops because it's not worth it. Michelle went home after that, Siewhoon & I proceeded to Queensway. Got fbts, then went back to Clementi for a lil while. It was drizzling, so I called my parents to pick me up, because I didn't want to go home by myself in such a rainy weather.


    Okay I'll be meeting Michelle later, I hope stead, Michelle & Siewhoon can make it on Fri. Siewhoon you must have enough money, so we can get the havianas after your chalet. I wonder if I can go to Siewhoon's chalet. My relatives are coming & I've to stay at home. I'm looking foward to this Sat, because the 2-2, 07s' can get together again. Okay that's all for yesterday & today, maybe if I manage to capture some photos later with Michelle then I'll have photos to post tmr as well. There'll be photos on Sat, pictures with 2-2, 07s'!

    No comments: