Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 04, 2008

    My bus was early, so I had to take the later bus which makes me reach school at around 7+ Waste my time to wake up early. Never mind, i'm gonna wake up earlier tmr to make sure I do catch the earlier bus. I've forgotten to bring my test tubes today so had to borrow test tubes from Peiyu, thanks for your test tubes Peiyu. I think i'm totally a fool in Chem practical, because I don't know what to write for all the observations that I see. So ended up used what other wrote & pose it off as mine own. Amath, tried to do all the logarithms question that was shooted at us, those that I've no idea, I'll try to ask till I understands. That's probably how I can learn. Chinese had Common test, which doesn't even have the common test's atmosphere in the class.
    Recess, then English. I was asked a few questions & I gave a like damn ridiculous answer. After I realised the mistake I've made, I was like laughing my ass off. What a fool I was, Emath was the last lesson of the day did practice questions for the whole lesson.
    After school, went home, rest for awhile & went out to meet Michelle at Clementi to acc her to have her haircut. Went home after that, I'm seriously having a headache now, I wanna sleep early though I've alr slept my afternoon away.

    I've caught a cold & it seriously don't feel good to have a cold & to be in school. I think the outer layer of the my nose's skin have been rubbed my tissue papers till they produced a stinging feeling when touched now. I don't wanna have a cold.

    Okay all I know is that I'll be going out with my mother tmr. Most probably going to vivo, should I get fatal seductions 1 & 2? Okay stead & I're gonna bring our old bagpacks to school tmr, because I suddenly have the urge to use it. So stead, you better not bomb me alright? I think i'm gonna turn off the lights soon, so goodbye people.

    No comments: