Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 07, 2008

    People, okay I know my tagboard's colour can't contrast in my blogskin's background. The reason that it turned out this way is because I wanted to edit my blogskin just now. But I can't seems to get my blogskin right, so I flared up & close every program, so the tagboard was alr changed but not my blogskin, so just bear with it for a period of time.
    Anyway Michelle's sick, get well soon Michelle. Then we shall meet up on Mon since you're not free on Sat.

    There's internal conflicts in class, I shouldn't add on more fuel, thus I'll remain neutral. I can only say I'll miss those lovely stone tables where we can slack with 2-2, 07 mates.

    Randoms: I hate school totally, I rather stay at home & self-study.

    No comments: