Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 31, 2009

    Not your toy

    Finally I'm off from work tomorrow for two days. 
    No way am I gonna make myself work during new year. 
    Some customers are so fucked up that they would ruin your day 
    Ok enough about work 

    I shopped alone while waiting for Meiqi today and seriously I think the year end sales sucks. 
    The designs of the clothes are not that pretty and the sizes available are like uk 10-16? 
    Which's really stupid. 
    So I really hope the sales would end soon. 
    It's really irritating. So what if the stuffs on shelves are dirt cheap. 
    We can't even buy them 


    So what's up for tomorrow, the last day of 2009. 
    I'm sure everyone would be flooding themselves with new year resolutions but I'm not gonna do so because half of the time I won't be fulfiling them so I won't bother wasting my time. 
    I only know I wanna have fun, and after 12am tomorrow night, we won't be regarded as students anymore. 
    Tomorrow night would be?
    I'm having interest in the beach party or maybe everyone would just drink till they drop. 
    2009 was a year that was really eventful, I'm moving on to a new part of my life 
    Pay came in and I'm already having plans of how to finish them all. 
    Is that something good or bad?
    Have a good year. 

    Don't be so foolish anymore. 

    22nd Nov

    Out with Sel and Shanice 


    Shanice Baby, when are we meeting? 
    Say go Ben's working place to eat creamy pasta 


    Bff, tomorrow how? 
     I wanna partayyye baby 
    Pasta de waraku










    Love you 
    I've got really a lot to say but I'm hungry now and I feel like having campbell mushroom soup. 
    Should I get my ass out of my room to cook it?
    Anyway I look really retarded because I'm on the phone with earphone wires hanging all over my face because I'm too lazy to hold the phone to my ear. 

    No comments: