Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 05, 2009

    Home

    I came home to find my room tidied up on the outside but the moment I flip my the covers of my bed and open the closet door, I saw everything being thrown inside. 
    I expected something so I was like well. 
    Actually I expected something worst. 
    I promise, just bear with me for a few more years and I'll disappear. 
    I need to vent seriously, everytime this cycle goes on and on. Turn about the same few routes, back to normal and here it comes again. 
    This is why I say life sucks. I'm so down now but I'm gonna be calm. 
    What's this after a few rounds of it already? 
    I threw everything out again and I'm gonna move on with life till I can take it no more. 
    I really really wish I could just disappear from this harsh reality. 
    I live life for myself, call me selfish or what. 
    Ask yourself, you live life just this once. 
    Only after you miss the chance then you regret and keep blaming yourself for not doing it but come on, chances don't come knocking on your door for the second time. 
    Only after you miss it then you would start regretting, what's the point? 
    Tell me what's the point. Maybe you do not have the same thinking as me but that's what I think. 
    No two person have the identical same sets of mind. 
    If you do not think the same way, so be it. Why do you have to intrude in to make others think like you? No two person will be going through the same thing. You're not who I am and you don't understand me. I would not care about what you're gonna say. I really don't 
    Maybe this is only what I'm left to do. 
    You know how I hate it when it's time for another of such things. 
    Really. 
    Ok this is all I've to say. 

    No comments: