Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 23, 2009

    Underground disco

    So I hibernated for 13 hours with loud music booming beside my ear and I managed to block out all that noise. 
    So stayed at home instead of heading to town 
    I spent my night at home listening to remixes and talking to the few of them and we would meet soon. 
    Beryl came over just now and we caught up, she says we will meet again soon too 
    Work starts tomorrow for five consecutive days and I'm meeting bff at Cine to catch avatar tomorrow. 
    Solo shopping for her while waiting for me to knock off. 
    Today was quite an eventful day at home 

    Sidetrack I ate something that I shouldn't have and I'm praying hard that I would not get the runs later. 
    Please please 
    But I'm starting to feel it, don't know if it's just psychology. 
    Stop thinking




    M for Martell baby 

    No comments: