Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 12, 2009

    Sundown Fest

    Sundown fest with bff and the rest. 
    Now she got me into kpop but not a extreme fan. 
    Just think that their songs are worth listening to 
    Went drinking just now and I'm working full shift tomorrow. 
    Good job Shermaine, thank god Doreen is not working tomorrow if not how am I gonna survive tomorrow? Someone give me morning call 
    My eye candy now
    I'll upload more of the other photos and videos soon
    There's another really cute guy, I'll try to find his pictures and post it up. 
    But wait I'm gonna post everything up anyway. 
    So just wait 
    12th Nov 

    Out with Rach to Vivo 
    Impromptu decision as usual 
    Miss you really badly but I know you're coming back on the 31st already.
    I can't wait to hang out with you again 
    13th Nov 

    I know it was a day to town with Ag and M. 
    Then I met bff in the night, it's been long since I went shopping with her. 
    Again soon ok?

    Meiqi I want sambal fried rice also








    I'm gonna wreck Steve Madden tomorrow and you're gonna get heels for me to try again 

    Siewhoon baby. 
    She send me a love on msn just now. 
    We promise to meet up next week 

    Ok I'll be back with more updates like maybe tomorrow. 
    I need to catch a nap now 
    Adios, 8am, someone wake me up 

    No comments: