Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 14, 2009

    Hype

    Told Rach that I'll post something for her because we were talking just now. 
    Yeah we will spend some time chilling when you're back before I meet the rest of my friends alright. Then the day after and so on, we will resume our 6th storey meet up everyday 
    I caught your hint honey, christmas gift. 
    Soon soon. 

    So as expected I couldn't get up on time this morning and only after Sandy called me did I jump out of my bed and got ready for work. 
    So much for harping on my pathetic fate about waking up at 8, I reach raffles city only at 1.30pm, how ridiculous. 
    Today was pretty fine and time passed like really fast. 
    With Mira and the rest around, we were all just having fun while working 
    Anyway my jaw dropped when I saw my schedule next week but it's ok. I can deal with it. 
    Bff, jaggerbombs on ladies night! 

    Anyway I serious laughed when I heard that 

    14th Nov 

    So finally I'm here for grad lunch. 
    After four tormenting years in the school, we've graduated from it. 
    I've totally no idea what to say about all this but yeah I won't forget the company I had throughout his four years and the guidance I received. 
    I'm gonna see everyone again maybe on 12th Jan, the release of the O's results. 


    Lwa 

    Teohan, Jiewei 
    S, S, S, N and J 
    Apron boys. 
    Shanice faster come back then we can meet up 

    Des, Andi, Mal 
    Melissa, we were once like really close during our lower sec days 
    4/2 girls with some retarded Jiewei in the background looking like he's having an orgasm.
    Seriously 
    4/2

    No wonder you text me to ask whether I dyed my hair before the grad lunch, because you did something to yours 
    Bff! Love you hehe 
    Zhengyang, Nigel, Siewhoon
    2/2 
    I'll never forget this bunch of people, never will 
    We're gonna have a gathering soon. 


    My Triffy and Hayat 
    Ag, you stunned everyone that day 
    Triffy, ice-cream feast soon 
    Supposedly her seductive pose 


    We went on to other places after the lunch and I'll be back for those soon! 

    What am I thinking of? 

    No comments: