Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 16, 2009

    Norwegian

    Town with bff and Ag but I still didn't get to 313's F21. 
    It's alright, I can still head down alone tomorrow after work since I end work earlier than the rest and the usual routine would be me heading to town from raffles city. 
    So meanwhile I could use the time to shop
    Sorry, if I don't head over there, I won't have a peace of mind. 
    Talking to Ag on the phone now and I told him I wanna go 
    Met Triffy yesterday and today as well. 
    We caught up, I'm gonna see you soon again. 

    Bff is sick today and she's asleep now I think. 
    Go get some rest and recover soon ok. 
    It's ok we can go for the next ladies night. 
    We still have plenty of time. 

    I hate walking down memory lane. 
    You know I hate it 
    HU

    This seems like the party season huh? 
    So don't stop partying ok?

    I'm back to work tomorrow and supperclub is still pending for me. 
    I can take it, I believe I can take it. 
    I just need morning calls 

    14th Nov 

    After grad lunch 

    Meiqi accompanied me to the salon for my hair colour
    So she literally sat there for a few hours 

    Went over to vivo to meet up with lwa
    Hi Meiqi, see you tomorrow 


    Red 

    Ain't my ribbon hairband such a eye candy?

    Chill out bitch 




    Self-timer 




    Triffy 
    We hogged onto his hat for the entire night 

    Now my nails are like shit

    Seriously with ag, your surroundings won't ever be quiet 

    Look like some dinosaur 


    Kiss kiss 



    I really like the almond lotion they used 




    Affair/scandal 
    Thanks for watching. 
    I'm bored and it's not my fault 

    No comments: