Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 01, 2010

    Lose control

    Yesterday, new year's eve was spent at boat quay with Martell as companion. 
    Shermaine hates beer so no beer for her 
    Stayed up all the way till this morning and the moment I stepped home, all I did was to get rid of all the make-up on my face, change into something slack and went down for brunch with Rach. 
    Impromptu decision to head to Sentosa for tanning. I came home, dumped myself on the bed for about 30 mins before I heard the door open and R was already ready waiting for me. 
    Why am I always late? How to get rid of this habit?
    Sentosa for tanning and the sun was like so unbearable. 
    Laid the mat and I stayed on it for less than 10 mins before I ran off for some shade. 
    Throughout the whole day I kept dozing off because I'm really really tired after a day of not sleeping and all. 

    Alright I promise myself to sleep early tonight because there's work at 1030 tomorrow and that will kill me if I don't sleep early tonight. 
    Anyway I still can't believe it's like already 2010 now. 
    Just a year back we were being nagged at us being sec 4s and we've to give our best for this last lap and all the shit. 
    Now I'm seeing others getting nagged and me having the time of my life. 
    I've decided to go for the later intake for sim/psb acad/mdis
    Still haven't really made up my mind, there's still time. 

    Mommy you know what? 
    It's time to get the blackberry bold 9700 for me already. 

    I'm trying so desperately to get a few remixes and I failed. 
    So sad 

    No comments: