Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 04, 2009

    Riverside

    I don't know why I've this huge urge to club and drink today. 
    So what's up tonight people? 
    Anyone on for it?

    Life has been pretty like the norms nowadays. 
    One by one all departing sg, landing, departing and landing again. 
    Bff is like not in singapore already and I know she got me my dkny perfume already. 
    Bff faster come back, I know you want to club too. 

    I'm in a rush now because I'm supposed to meet the rest at like 4 but I'm still at home blogging. 
    So I'm gonna leave my cosy lil room now. Or rather I'll call it messy 
    Momsie told me the maid will be coming next week so I'll cross my fingers and hope that it's true. I think I've gone like for like 4 months without a maid and I swear it's hell. 

    Ok ok, pictures. 

    31st Oct 

    After Dempsey, we roamed around the whole place looking like stranded kids. 




    When we need cab there wasn't a single one in sight but when we don't need them. 
    There will be at least a dozen of them slowing down beside us to check whether we need one 
    How contradicting life can get or maybe it's only my life that is like that 
    Rach, like three more weeks before you're back?
    Faster! Like every morning I wake up cannot call you and say meet at 6th storey already. 
    So bored 

    Jone's gingerbread man 
    We made 6th storey our chillout place. 
    With the company of red wine 

    This is cheers to all.. 
    Max 




    Kettle chips and apple juice 

    Isn't he sucha cutie?

    I gotta feeling, that tonight gonna be a good night 
    Really?


    Damaged, ruined and damaged. 
    This is so dangerous 

    No comments: