Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 27, 2009

    Example

    I'm deadbeat. 
    Four days straight of full shift or rather two days straight or two days of 1pm to 9pm. 
    Because I woke up late almost everyday, but I promise not to be late tomorrow so trust me I'll not be. 
    Christmas this year doesn't feels like one but yeah ended up in boat quay drinking my night off. 
    31st again, I guess. 
    Not in the festive mood 
    Maybe this year just went too fast, so fast that I'm not able to keep up with what I'm doing 
    No doubt it was fast, so many things happened too. 
    So much that has taught me right from wrong, good and bad. 
    Everyone is good and everyone is bad. 
    But please don't stay at one extreme end, you gotta balance it up to survive in this world. 
    So sick of this shit. 
    I don't wanna die but I ain't keen on living too 

    My whole family is like out of town and I've no idea when they are coming back 
    But well, I'm coping well at home. 
    Other than the fact that there's no dinner ready at home whenever I'm back. 
    Have to get my own dinner, wake up to an empty house. Which I really hate ever since 
    Talking to ag about life just now and how the years pass faster every year
    It's kind of sad to think that a few years down the road, we would step out of our early teens, then to the age that we all wanna be then out of it and that is when everyone will die down. 
    What's so fun about life seriously
    Nobody is interested in this talk here. 
    Only the both of us. 
    Goodnight I'm heading to bed soon, I wanted to sleep at 2 so that I'll have a bit more sleep but it's pass 2 already. 

    16th Nov 

    Zirca.. Or rather ditching Zirca that night for mac brunch 
    The queue there was mad crazy and the rest couldn't take the heat and crowd anymore. 
    Thus we left, the queue was screwed up
    Started with running away from Siewhoon. 
    I seriously wonder how we ended up running and walking really fast all the way to shaw house's mac. 


    Guanglong I wanna play with your dslr 
    Ben and Jerry's 
    Triffy and Baby S 
    Heard your flight is delayed
    Faster come back can!

    No more hair on your head. 
    You're a ns man wannabe 





    We ate our whole night away 
    Settled for cup noodles by the river 
    I think it's nice to be there sitting and reminiscing about the past
    Don't you agree that there's so much to talk about?  

    Disgusting, my house phone just died on me and I really hate it because it dies on me like after being on the phone for close to two hours and that's not enough for me. 
    I think it's time to get a new phone home. 
    Not worth it 
    Can't you see

    Too much to be done 
    Never like that 
    I need to shop, need to get my blackberry bold. 
    I need so many things, really, too much 

    No comments: