Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 22, 2009

    Secret garden

    No one dies a virgin, life screws them all

    So the past few days I've been heading down to Pioneer for supper with the lwa. 
    Laughters and fun times are never to be missed when I'm with them 
    Apart from those, as usual it's work and bff and Shanice happens to be working at the mini fair at suntec so I'll always pop by there after work. 
    Good too see those old friends again. 
    Hopefully those good times will be revived during the March shows, I really had a lot of fun at the first show 
    So yeah had my three days off and it was sound II at St James last night and it was alright, could have been better. 
    Boat quay for supper and we sat by singapore river for like a whole seven hours, and of course the six of us there got entertained by Dickie for the entire time. 
    Pictures soon. 
    Should I head to town tomorrow. 
    Poor Shermaine is working on Christmas eve and Christmas but I'm not gonna do so on new year's eve and new year. 
    Mira says we should chill and head for a couple of drinks after work on christmas eve. 
    Maybe then
    Lwa, I wanna meet up
    Bff, I wanna meet up too. 
    Rach and Brenda, we must meet up too. 
    I've to rack my brains for R's christmas gift and I know she got me something from Anna sui. 
    I'm awaiting for your return ok 

    If only I know what I was actually doing. 
    What's the point when nothing is gonna come out of it. 
    Face the walls and think about it. 

    I've to say some of it out of concern but what for

    15th Nov 

    Yes Meiqi and Ag to town 

    Meiqi I miss you, when meeting?
    I was so lazy to dress up that day so I simply put on a red dress, flip flops and I'm off to town. 
    No heels or anything, my feets felt like they were about to break
    Not to forget the ever versatile black hoodie that will keep me warm
    I've to specify that I'm really afraid of the cold 

    Go away, your face very extra 
    Rebel, steady or not?
    I look young once again 


    S and B 


    If you would meet me halfway 

    No comments: