Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 19, 2009

    Two drifters

    Yeah I'm still awake at this hour because I'm only starting work at 12 tomorrow but that's still kinda early because I've to wake up at 9am to my three hours preparation time. 
    Dad just bought back soya milk and I wonder what he and my lil bro went to mustafa at this hour for.  I'm gonna drink them tomorrow morning and hopefully it won't make me have the runs or something tomorrow. 
    I'm gonna bring a novel everywhere I go because I never seem to be able to complete a book at the rate that I want and it sucks because I've so many nice books that I've had the chance to read and it's such a pity. Don't you agree?
    I'm not gonna waste my life away just like that. 
    Ought to do something meaningful 
    Though my life this couple of days is just occupied with work and all but come on I've all the way till next year and since I'm enrolling in a private school, I doubt my schedule would be that hectic so I'll still be working because I really love the colleagues at my work place. 
    One good thing about tomorrow is Siti would be working and I always like it when one of the few of them work because I won't be bored to death in the shop 

    I'm texting ag and we're talking about what happens when we get bored. 
    That made us feel a lil better but still it happens so we can't really control it. 
    Do it for youself, think about it. 
    You think that's cool?

    I'll be back like really soon to catch up on my updates. 
    Be sure to head down to St James on the 20th and reserve your tickets from me.

    No comments: