Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 05, 2009

    Birthday

    Nevertheless, I'm not gonna let anything ruin my mood. 
    No doubt it did affect me but.. 
    I'm just gonna feel down for now

    Meiqi's 17th birthday with us. 
    End of this month, Mq, steady ok?
    Your 008, naughty girl 
    Baby S. 
    The second time we tried to kiss, Ben was like nonononono. 
    We gonna head out soon again right?
    Alright I'll be getting all the photos up soon. 
    Check back 
    For now, I'm gonna wash off my face mask and I swear to never ever touch ferrero's chocolate again. The break out it's causing is so horrible. 
    I'm gonna get rid of those lil horrible zits now. 
    Goodnight everyone, and I'm left to be down alone again. 
    And oh yeah I caught New Moon on Fri's night. 
    Back to me-The all american reject is nice, but I didn't get the song from New moon though

    No comments: