Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 07, 2009

    Collide

    I'm feeling kinda tired now and I shall just dump all the pictures into this post. 
    I'll be hitting the sacks soon 
    Really mundane life nowadays, with work and more of it. 
    Met Ag and Meiqi at town and we were craving for shaker fries but I'm sure after today we would not touch shaker fries for at least a week. 
    Just 3 person finishing 6 packets of it is not a small feat. 
    I decided not to go out tonight because of the horrible breakouts and I'm so sad because of it. 
    I'm cooping myself at home tonight 
    I can't bring myself to type properly because my eyes are slipping shut. 

    All I know is that I'm off from work tomorrow and I'm still contemplating whether to head to butter on the 8th or not.
    Shall wait for bff to be back before we decide. 

    6th Nov 

    Ag's birthday, we were really a bunch of sweeties who made the effort to surprise him. 
    Although I was still late but I wasn't ridiculously late this time 


    Birthday boy, go legal club alr right?
    Not bad 
    Our Meiqi 





    Triff, when are we all working on the same day?
    I wanna go out with lwa again! 
    Our secret 






    You know what is lj face? 

    Don't underestimate the taste of the fried rice despite its looks 









    We failed miserably at making ice-cream. 
    I swear it was a total disaster 
    Love 



    Over to S place for the night and we started fooling around 
    Her house seem to be the place for all of us to seek shelter after a day out 
    Cake 












    Snowball really reminds me of .....
    Happy halloween 
    Anyway I hibernated over at S for like 10 hours and we stayed there for more than 24hrs 
    Adios, will be back 

    No comments: