Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 03, 2009

    Phone

    I'm always on the phone nowadays. 
    Even when I snap pictures of myself when I'm home 

    Bff/S dog came to look for me at work place and we did some belated birthday gift hunting at nine west. 
    I found bff's gift and she's gonna get mine soon too. 
    Love you, probably gonna see you tomorrow and lug your box of heels to you. 

    I'm beginning to like my working environment more because of the people there. 
    Last day of 12-8 for the week tomorrow and I'm seeing Meiqi and the rest soon. 
    Mich when are we meeting?

    Anyway everyone is flying off soon. 
    Like one by one, or either leaving singapore. 
    First Rach, then Shanice, followed by bff then Siewhoon. It's so hard to get everyone to meet on the same day now. 

    I'll be back tomorrow with more updates. 
    Goodnight 

    No comments: