Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 02, 2009

    Nine west

    Work today was fine. 
    Doesn't my life seem really boring to you?
    It's just filled with work and more work. Ok there won't be work on the weekends because I requested for offs on weekends. 
    I'm gonna take my medicine after I finish blogging before I die of coughing. 
    Feel so sad that my supervisor is working tomorrow. 
    I prefer the company at raffles city today, it's so much nicer. 
    Went over to ion, made Ag climb the shelves to get the heels I wanted to try on.

    Anyway the heels I reserved at Steve madden and nine west are gonna be mine! 
    I want my blackberry soon too 
    Bff, I verbally passed you the list of things I want from Bkk already right?
    And Rach called me to tell me she got me something just now. So cute of her 

    Happy 17th birthday Meiqi! 
    Shermy will celebrate your birthday for you with the rest of the lwa's ok. 
    Miss everyone and love you. 
    There's too much to say about how the few of us came about as friends to being close friends. 
    Really too much 

    I'm getting a lil crazy here and I'll better stop before I spout more nonsense. 
    I'm having a 12pm to 8pm work life tomorrow again. 
    Gonna go hunt for more heels at nine west. 
    Till then 

    Thonged my hair on one of those days 


    I know I met Siewhoon on this day. 
    Your trainings are barring you from meeting us. 
    But I don't care, you still must make time for us 






    Play the waiting game~ 

    No comments: