Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 26, 2009

    Dance


    So you can roughly guess what happened today. 
    Had to call in to inform that I'll be late for two hours because I really wanted to have more sleep. Sales today wasn't that good for me too or rather for the past couple of days. 
    Well at least today was fine because the scope today didn't really tire me out and all I did was to serve a few customers and I'm stucked to the comp for facebook.
    Had a good laugh by a couple of stuffs. 

    Really, I'll get my schedule up and you all can see how pathetic I am. 
    Ok anyway I'm getting really tired here and I conclude that I should sleep now. 
    I got the shock of my life when I saw her, my mouth was hanging low and I was speechless but I think it was a pretty good job. 
    Goodnight, there's 98.7fm tonight to coax me to sleep. 
    I'm alone at home because the whole family went off for some road trips malaysia. 

    No comments: