Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 30, 2009

    7 things

    Sitex show finally ended for me. Without fail, I would always be ill on the last day of work and it isn't any different yesterday. My face turned like really white and everyone could see that I was sick. Without the panadol from my colleagues, I think I might have died. 
    I think I got a really good boss, imagine your employee coming late to work everyday. 
    First day, late for 15 mins, second day 30 mins, third day 3 hours, fourth day 2 hours. 
    I really salute myself but I don't know why despite the calls made by the rest of them till my phone was about to burst, I still didn't rouse from my sleep. 
    Good job Shermaine, but I really have to say I met a really good boss. 
    At least my four days were funfilled.

    I'm supposed to be at Raffles city's nine west now but I conclude that I might just fall off from the ladder. So it's a better choice for me to get a medical leave. 
    I feel like reading my novels now

    Should I let bygones be bygones?

    31st Oct 
     
    Halloween night! 

    Rach and I decided to head to Dempsey hill for Ben and Jerry and the halloween there was kinda awesome too 

    Blue velvet
    Flower cup with new york super fudge chunk 
    Photogenic memory, I can actually remember what I ate. 
    That's what you learn from working at nine west 





    Thinking of you 
    Ghost out 







    Rach baby, come back faster k. Go online and tell me how is London now. 
    Anyway I commented you in facebook too. 
    I'm so bored. 
    6th storey! 
    Happy girls


    Don't we look like stranded people?



    Ok I need to prepare for a trip to the clinic for my mc. 
    Before I gets sacked. Hopefully I'll get to meet everyone later 

    No comments: