Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 15, 2009

    Graduation

    So it was graduation lunch today and yes we've officially graduated from Jurong Sec but today's get together really made me feel that I'll miss everyone and school life. 
    We had so much fun, we've been through the ups and downs. 
    I love all of you guys, seriously. 
    I'm so glad I didn't skip the lunch because I was lazy. Supposed to meet the rest at ten but I ended waking up only at ten. 
    Really really happy that I made the effort to rush and all and made it in time for the lunch even though I was like two hours late. I know it's kind of expected that I would be late but this is the first time I took this much pictures with everyone and everyone looks different and all. 
    It's really something that I'll miss. 
    The cliche friends forever, the graduation song was played and seriously no graduation would be completed without the song. 
    4 years just went pass like that. 
    Numerous things that I've regretted doing and tons that I've not. 
    From strangers, to schoolmates, to classmates and to close friends. 
    I'm getting rather emotional or I'm just really emotional nowadays 
    Everything in my life just makes me emotional. 
    Ok this post is just a short one for grad lunch because I just can't stop myself from talking about it, I bet everyone is talking about it too so yes here I am. 
    I'll do a proper one soon after I'm done with the others that are like really outdated. 
    I'll catch up, I promise. So check back ok
    I really still have a lot to say 
    But soon, really soon, after I settle all my feelings within me.. 

    3/2, 2008 and 4/2, 20o9 
    1/2, 2006 and 2/2, 2007
    This is one class that I'll never forget as well. 
    Never ever and we're gonna meet really soon again right? 
    Monitor, Nigel Lim, maybe we shall have our tradition and something else as well?
    Back to my recent updates, just about me. 
    Did my hair today and Meiqi was so sweet to accompany me for like near to three hours at the salon. We talked about a lot of funny stuffs and what we can do during our holidays. 
    Meiqi, we've one year of holidays 
    The colour is not really appearing well on my webcam. 
    I think it doesn't show well through any pictures, taken by webcam or my cam. 
    It look so red in the pictures taken by my cam and I swear it's not red. 
    I requested again and again that I want something more to the brown side and yes I kind of like it because it really turned out the way I want. 
    Like brown and all. 
    I know it looks really cheapo, like this as a file for our graduation stuffs but still it's my graduation file so I don't care 
    With this I've officially graduated from Jurong Sec and the next time I'm gonna step into it is when we're gonna collect our results. 
    Excited, not. I know what I'll get. 
    I know I look like some china maid and I told the rest it looks like my funeral photo. The one that I would put on my tombstone. 
    No wait, I wanna be cremated 


    I'll be back tomorrow to catch up with the oudated updates. 
    Come back tomorrow. 

    It's permanent, it's really permanent. Etched forever 

    No comments: