Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 27, 2009

    Winner

    You all should go listen to back to me by the all american rejects

    Hey you
    So you never really found your way
    Stay true
    Did you ever make it through today

    That when I think about a day without it
    Everyday’s the same
    You wish that you could find someone
    But I’m the only one to blame

    Can’t you see
    I beg and plead
    Cause when your eyes light up the skies at night
    I know you’re gonna find your way back to me

    No don’t
    Don’t you ever let a piece of me down
    Cause time won’t
    Get back when I’m never around

    When we live between so many walls
    That I can barely breathe
    You say that you just want someone
    But I’m the only one you need

    ~

    Ok ok, it's getting late but I'm gonna meet Rach for a lil while later. 
    It's the last few times we would be meeting before she flys off to London and we're really sad. 
    Because we won't be able to meet and when she comes back to singapore, in like a month's time, she's moving out of Clementi. No more block chills, 6th storey and everything but we would still meet up. 
    Remember the way we club all the way home and under the void deck yesterday? We really had a lot of fun
    Today sales was terrible and I've to be at expo at 1030 tomorrow. 
    So I'm gonna get a lil rest after meeting R before meeting the rest tomorrow. 
    Thank god I managed to make friends with most of them. 
    Nathan, Sat you all must come down and look for us ok? 
    And out with everyone soon! You said steady 
    Goodnight people 

    No comments: