Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 14, 2009

    Attached to you

    Emo nemo day 

    Did my nails and had a rush hour shopping day with lwa usuals before meeting bestfr in the night. 
    I'm going back there for a french one the next time. 
    Just had this sudden urge to write so here I am. I've been having insomnia again and I only slept three hours yesterday before sitting for my papers. 
    Having my graduation lunch tomorrow and I've to wake up at eight and I'm not yet asleep again. I bet I'll be really late again.
     
    Really wish I could just disappear from this world, can't I just disappear into thin air just like that? Why can't I? 
    Can someone grant me my wish. 
    Someday I might just get so sick of life and all. 
    Actually I found someone who shares the same sentiments as me, we've no damn idea what we're doing everyday. 
    Sleep, go out, eat, chill, sleep, go out, eat, chill, party, party, party. 
    Then the cycle goes on and on and on. I've no idea what I'm doing with my life. 
    I feel like a clown. 
    Have the sudden urge to drink now too, but I'm just too lazy to drag myself out to get myself some liquor. 
    Damn, what have I done to myself?

    I shall try to sleep after writing all I wanna say elsewhere no one would see and watch some youtube videos, Britain's got talent and all. 
    Goodnight and see you tomorrow. 

    No comments: