Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 24, 2009

    Bad bad

    I'm dead tired now, maybe it's because it's really been like ages since I've worked. 
    After standing for like almost the whole day, my energy is thoroughly drained off from me.
    With additions of the constant climbing of shelves, whenever I climb the ladder to get the stocks I need, I look down and I would be thinking if I slipped that would be the end of me. 
    Ok, I don't think it would be that exaggerating, I would just end up breaking a few bones or so. Like that is not bad enough. 
    Time passed really fast. With constant guidance from the lovely colleagues like Sandy or Sandra, I've forgotten her name. 
    I could even drag myself to Vivo after work to meet with S, S, B and J. Because it's was Shanice's birthday. Surprise
    We spent our time there reminiscing about stuffs and all. It's really nice to have such days. 
    But of course minus away those self-depression moments 
    I'm dead beat now and I'm gonna say goodnight to everyone after washing my face. 
    Talking to S, S and B in msn and I'm gonna say goodnight to them too. 

    Desserts tomorrow, Lwa? 
    Where's my Triff. 
    Esplanade and Mrs Fields soon ok 


    When Rach came over, you still have me alright? 
    Xoxo, meet me like tomorrow to tell me everything 

    When all of them came over for a stayover. 
    The owner of the house had to resort to using her towel to keep herself warm that night. 
    But it's ok. 


    All of you always provide me with your listening ear 

    This sweet lil couple just had to invade my laptop when everyone was asleep. 
    Early in the morning take what picture? 
    Kidding. 
    S, you better meet us after your chalet. 
    Fierce right, scared or not?
    Shit I sound like some cranky retard because I'm really really tired and I don't even know what I'm typing 
    Say goodnight to me. 
    Sing me some bedtime songs 
    I'll be back tomorrow 

    No comments: