Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 21, 2009

    Goodbye

    I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was

    I'm gonna start work at Nine West like on Mon. 

    Had a chat with Mich on msn just now. 
    She asked me how's life and just with that sentence, we started talking about everything and relate about everything and how close we once were. 
    We sure do miss the times. 
    Yeah, everything that's happening now, I could relate it back to you because I've told you everything once like quite some time ago. 
    We will meet each other soon alright? We must set aside a day to do some catching up. 
    Those fun times, then I can tell you everything happening in my fucked up life now 
    Don't worry honey I've the exact same sentiments as you had, you felt a tear. 
    I had the tears flowing down 

    Rach, you're gonna leave singapore soon but we must watch that show together first before you leave ok! Come online more often, we can webcam and share with me your experiences in London. Then when you're back I'm sure we will have a lot of catching up to be done, even though you're gonna move away from Clementi's area too. But we will still meet up

    Gonna meet the two S tomorrow. Shanice and Sel. 
    Sorry I know I've been really kind of distancing myself from you guys. 
    It's not that I don't feel comfortable saying anything but I just can't get my thoughts packed nicely and send it somewhere faraway. Somewhere I don't wanna ever see it again. 
    I just don't know how to open up even though I really wanna do it badly 
    But I'm gonna see you two tomorrow and I'm sure we will do a lot of catching up ok. I promise I won't be late. We're gonna have a great time working at the pc show too alright. 
    Is this like a reminiscing post?

    I wanna ask the Lwa out to eat pancakes later, but I doubt they will be able to make it. 
    I'm having a pancake cravings now. Damn

    No comments: