Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 20, 2009

    Sunrise coming

    All my life-Jodeci

    All my life
    I pray for someone like you
    And I thank god
    That i
    That I finally found you, baby

    ~

    No more chance, never ever. 
    Payback time 
    Shocking but well, no more. 
    It's all fated 
    It just feels like a drama 

    Anyway I'm back from chalet
    I'm getting a lil sleepy because I've not been catching much sleep 
    And I'm probably gonna start work at Nine West@Raffles City next week. 
    I can't concentrate on blogging whenever I'm on the phone so I'll be back tomorrow. 

    25th Oct

    Sea breeze by Tanah Merah's beach?

    Brought Mom's laptop there and can you ever imagine someone wearing a jacket, shades, with her ipod and laptop hibernating by the beach
    Pink nano 
    Msn 
    Shades on grammar builder 
    Gold havaianas

    Sunrise comes too soon 


    No flash 

    Frolick@Holland V.
    Mango toppings 

    Annoying lil brother 

    Coco Krunch

    I need a cup of Frolick now. 
    Seriously mfforn

    No comments: