Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 08, 2009

    London

    The scientist-Coldplay 

    Nobody said it was easy
    Oh it's such a shame for us to part
    Nobody said it was easy
    No one ever said it would be so hard
    I'm going back to the start
    ~

    We spent like almost 24hrs chilling/playing mahjong or hibernating over at Siewhoon's place from Fri night to Sat night. 
    I fell asleep only after everyone hit the sack and by the time I knew it was already three when I opened my lids to look at the wall clock. I think this would be like the first time in the month after since that I slept for nine hours straight without any disturbance. 
    The rest woke up earlier in the afternoon but because they know how drained and I hadn't had a good sleep for a month so they left me to rest. How sweet? In normal circumstances, the person would have been woken up like immediately. 
    I agreed with what you said Ben, yes I did thought about everything that far. 
    Fri's photo will come after I'm done with the previous ones. 

    Spent my night yesterday with Rach over at her place. We wanted to go for a swim but decided not to, went for groceries shopping for sugar scrubs and all. 
    Looked back at childhood memories upon looking at all the pictures taken. I'm gonna pester mom to bring out my photos because I wanna take a good look at all of them again. 
    Anyway I cleared my room a bit last night, although it still looks the same but I packed everything till I got a backache, ain't that worth some words of praise? 
    Alright I haven't make plans for today and my mood is still not set on whether today will be a stay home day/chill out/shopping/crazy night. Suggestions people?
    Fyi, I'm still having two more upcoming papers next week, do I look like one still having papers? I doubt so..

    19th Oct 

    Rach's place for a calming day 
    Anw if that can come true then we will have a good time ok? 

    We never fail to entertain ourself with the webcam 

    Fooled around till sunset. 
    We were talking about how nice it was when the sun was about to set and how nice it would be to be enjoying it with your other half 






    Officially out of school this Fri. 
    I'm so excited, are you excited for me?

    Goodbye I'm going out for lunch with mom, dad, sis and bro, ok in simpler terms, my family. 
    Anw dad has pms and he's scary but I'm fighting back, feel like punching him in the first after the argument yesterday 

    No comments: