Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 06, 2009

    Payback

    Oldies again..
    I'll never break your heart by Backstreet Boys

    I'll never break your heart
    I'll never make you cry
    I'd rather die than live without you
    I'll give you all of me
    Honey that's no lie


    Wow thanks.. 

    Yes so yet again I'm late in meeting the rest today, seriously I ought to do something about my time management. 
    I woke up only at the time they met and I was supposed to meet them at the same time too. 
    All of them were apparently not surprised because it happened way too many times, I'll try to do something, hopefully. 

    Vivo today with the Lwa usuals. 

    So now O's are like kind of over but of course there's still that two mcq papers left next week. But I think I can just dump all my notes once and for all but wait I'm going retake my papers next year, so I still have to keep them. Oh damn 

    So tomorrow I'll be meeting all my babies. 
    Bestfr when am I seeing you? Sat night ok? 

    18th Oct 

    This two came to accompany me for the night because.. 
    So the three of us started having heart to heart talks before Triff and I decided to drink. 
    You wouldn't wanna know the rest. 
    Xo Brandy, Triff, want somemore?
    But it was kind of funny, I can fly an aeroplane 

    Stop showing us your orgasm face

    Triff baby 





    Don't I look like so adorable here?
    Ok I'm just kidding 

    Bubbles


    Dailyscoops@Sunset 
    I really like the waffles there. 
    I know it's contradicting like how the pictures here shows that I'm having brownie. 
    I was just trying something new 


    No comments: