Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 12, 2009

    Sandwiched

    Please listen to untitled by simple plan. 

    How could this happen to me
    I made my mistakes
    Got no where to run
    The night goes on
    As I'm fading away
    I'm sick of this life
    I just wanna scream
    How could this happen to me
     ~
    Hopefully Steve Madden would get back to us.. 

    What should I be feeling now? 
    Can someone tell me because I think I'm very lost now. 
    Everyday I go through the same cycle, again and again and again. 
    Till I'm so sick of it, I told Ag just now what if one day I just disappear to somewhere no one can find me and I disconnect from everyone. Be it through the mails, phones or meeting anyone. I would just go somewhere, start everything anew and viola that's my new life. 
    How about that? Sounds good?
    They said they will hunt me down but I'm sure if I really plan to disappear. 
    No one can ever find me. I'm serious 
    This is what I call friends. Good friends are hard to come by and I've met with a several of them not forgetting my beloved bestfriend who's been caring for me all this while too. 
    She's so sweet, she called me to tell me to sleep earlier when I was cooling myself down last night. 
    Then maybe I should leave this sickening country and just start schooling in a boarding school if I still plan to study which of course I would. 
    In the first place why am I even saying this here when I have this thought in my mind. 
    Isn't it supposed to be like you wake up the next day to find that I can't be found anywhere anymore. Oh wait, it doesn't really matter whether I exist or not anyway. 
    So maybe no one would even realise, maybe.. 

    I just think everything is crashing down in my life and I'm so sick of every single lil things. 
    I turned from an optimist to a pessimist. 
    I used to be the one telling others to look on the bright side but why has it seems that now people are the one telling me to do so. 
    Alright enough with those. 

    Siewhoon and Ben came over last night because I was seriously dying and was really in need to snug under my comfy covers. 
    I made them listen to all my mellow oldies because I refused to change to the recent rnb hits. 
    Guys, you have to enjoy those classicals, really. 
    They are just so.. 
    Ok I think I'm really getting weird nowadays, like seriously, what's wrong with me. 
    Maybe.. 
    Anyway Ben is tempting me to make a swap with him. 
    Iphone for ipod, but as all of you know my ipod is my life, but there's an ipod in an iphone. 
    But the iphone is something bulky which I've to carry out but an iphone can entertain me. 
    That swap is for two years. I know it sounds a lil ridiculous but seriously I know it's a good deal.
    How, how?

    Damn, I'll better get away from here because I'm meeting Rach to Vivo? 
    Wanted to head for a swim or just a chill by the pool @hillbrooks but it rained so we had a change of plans but we're still going like maybe next week or something yeah 

    21st Oct 

    Met that couple to study at Kap, but yeah, you roughly could guess what happened. With the small talks in between, I managed to complete like a few math question. 
    But it's over already, I've already packed all my things to dump and push it right to a corner in my room. 

    Small chats plus these means zero studies 



    Ok adios, really got to go and I think I'm gonna do my mani and pedi tomorrow. 
    See you 

    No comments: