Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 23, 2009

    Disappointment

    Tired of saying sorry-Enrique Iglesias

    Maybe you were right
    But baby I was lonely
    I don't want to fight
    I'm tired of being sorry

    ~

    Happy 16th birthday Shanice Baby! 
    Finally met up with you today and we will see each other hopefully tomorrow or like I guess Fri alright. 
    We've so much to catch up and I know I made you guys worried about me
    Sorry and I love you. 
    Enjoy your 16th birthday ok! 
    Although I was a lil late but I still call you to wish you happy birthday. 
    New beginning, new everything. 
    Gonna awake to the sun hanging up on the sky and that's fact that will never change. 
    No doubt.. 
    Sucha disappointment 

    What on earth am I still doing online at this hour when I'm supposed to wake up at 8.45 tomorrow for work? Someone, please get me into the toilet, wash my face and dump me onto my bed, tuck me into my sheets and tell me a bedtime story. 
    Ok enough of this lot of bullshit, just get your ass into the toilet 

    Mommy, if you see this, I wanna get mine blackberry asap ok? 
    Love you. 

    Ag and Meiqi, if you see this, please give me a morning call because I don't wanna be late for work. Ag five calls ain't enough to wake me up, call till my phone explodes or something and if that still doesn't work, you can always dial my home. 
    So please please please wake me up, I don't wanna be late for work and I can't possibly be late for work on the first day. That's so ridiculous. 

    Adios amigo. 

    No comments: