Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 02, 2009

    Syndromes

    My net speed is working so slowly now and it's annoying me. 
    I'm studying, webcamming, sneezing, listening to 98.7 and twitting my night away. 
    I'm taking a gamble for tomorrow's paper because I only have time for one topic out of nine. 
    What a brilliant kid I am but well other than focusing on that topic, what else can I do?
    I'm gonna pin up all my fringe tomorrow to air my forehead like what Meiqi says. 
    Anw I just received a text from Siewhoon, she says that she loves Venice because she's as good as dead if that doesn't comes out. 
    Cheers to people in the same state

    I need to be in bed soon if not I'm gonna look like some dead retard tomorrow. 
    People, the fact that I'm studying for my papers serve as a motivation to all of you taking the exams alright. So don't waste my good intentions ok 

    I feel like eating the soya beancurd in the refrigerator but no supper for Shermy. 
    I shall go read up more on globalisation before I screw that topic up as well. 
    Adios

    No comments: