Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 17, 2009

    Romance

    I will be here-Steven Curtis Chapman

    Tomorrow mornin' if you wake up
    And the sun does not appear
    I...I will be here

    If in the dark we lose sight of love
    Hold my hand and have no fear
    'Cause I...I will be here

    ~

    Ditched Zirca last night, the queue was mad long and I couldn't possibly go in without the rest, so stood around the entrance and all. 
    Feel like partying and drinking now. 
    The hunger pangs just got the better of us once again and we had to settle for instant noodles by the riverside. Wanted some alcohol but decided not. 
    I think it's a rather good place to be sitting alone, plugging in your earphones and tuning into your ipod's playlist. So that was practically what I did yesterday, the rest continued talking and I just stared blankly into the river pondering, thinking over everything 
    Sometimes you really get the feeling really lousy feeling, for my case, it's happening almost everyday. 

    We did a really insane thing. Which is to get all the way from Clarke Quay to Shaw house by foot. Tell me which retards in the right mind will do that? Do you know how hell far is that? 
    Our initial idea was just to fool around with Siewhoon and Ben, so we started right in the middle of nowhere, since there weren't people on the streets anyway. 
    So that was how we got to Shaw house and we settled for Mac breakie. Hotcakes with sausage are always my number one choice but the smart me ate one piece of hotcakes and felt like really full. 
    The next thing I know was I had to lift my hand to hail for a cab before I die on the streets. 
    Thus home sweet home 

    I need to party, in need of some drinks. 
    Really, killing me. 

    24th Oct 

    So what, this was like nearly a month ago?
    When we were all like O's is like coming and all. We've to study but we never make good of our words. 
    First we were all late, then we reached there, spent a long time choosing the best seats, then we started talking and producing the images below. 


    No, but wait. Triff is studying 
    Meiqi and I were fooling around. 
    We already say next year retaking O's right?
    I'm in for Mdis too 





    Please start getting sick of my face 







    Over-stress but that's a lie. 


    Nothing would ever be real.
    Life just wouldn't go our way or maybe it just wouldn't go my way 
    You lied.. 

    No comments: