Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 02, 2009

    Brandy

    Well well, the gamble I took today for social studies's paper was a victory. 
    I studied like one out of nine chapter and it came out, how lucky am I. Ok maybe it was more of doing analysis. Since globalisation hasn't came out since the new syllabus is out. So yeah high chances. My heart was like palpitating because if globalisation isn't tested then I can say goodbye to my humanities. But either way, I'm still going to private and now I'm adding in another option which is to take a private diploma and at the same time retake some of my subject for O's as a private candidate next year. Let's say english, because I guess I kind of screwed it up this year. 
    Sigh 

    I practically stunned everyone when I appeared in school today with my fringe all clipped up. 
    I swear their face was priceless. Ok it's the first time I'm doing this for my entire four years in this school. So I kind of expected their reaction to be like that even before stepping into school. Speaking of which, the cab that I was in today to school kinda annoyed me. 
    I was trying my very best to absorb in as much info as I can from my textbook and the driver had to go on and on about how it was actually illegal to stop to pick Siewhoon up at the bus stop and all. So I went like ok ok whatever, let me study in peace. 
    But still he stopped at the bus stop to pick her up so I've no idea why he had to mumble and mumble and mumble. Maybe I wasn't really in the right mood so I got pissed off really easily 
    I didn't even bother to study for chemistry and I slept before I even finish doing the paper. So I woke up after awhile to rush through it and I still had a lot of time left. What a loser I am in chem. So another subject to retake next year 

    Anyway I really can't wait for 4th Nov to come like now!
    But what can I do, get a job, party, kill time and I don't know 

    I know there's no point crying over spilt milk. But like if anyone can stop me then I would but the point is there isn't. So meanwhile I'll still continue 

    The girls came to accompany me because.. 
    They got me a sunflower
    Thanks honey 
    18th Oct 

    Dinner along habourfront 
    So R came over first while I prepared to head out. I really need to head out before I commit suicide at home 

    Lil cockrach
    Puffy 
    Gonna get something to get those puffiness away although those were caused by.. 

    Anw I really need to drug myself to sleep, free myself from worries. 
    Anyone up for a drink?
    My first proper meal after a few days 




    Then Gl came and we went for a spin, went to pick Siewhoon up before going back to pasir panjang for prata again. 
    Then homeground to chill for a bit with Greg 

    No comments: