Twitter updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 16, 2009

    Youtube

    I was amazed by this. Watch it 



    It's 3:24am and I'm gonna take a shower soon, do my hair mask, wash my clothes but wait I don't wanna ruin my nails. So I'm gonna wash it like real gently. 
    With the way I'm doing things, I wonder how long my nails would last. 

    Marina and town today with M, B, S and B. 
    My jaw dropped when I saw the amount left in my bank account. Damn
    I'll get the pictures up soon. 
    Finally M and me had our sashimi but it still wasn't enough. 
    Wanted to go drinking tonight but once I stepped home, I feel my bed and air-con beckoning to me so I stayed home instead. 
    Anyway there would be alcohol tomorrow as well, so..

    How should I feel now?
    Should I really do that?
    Yes, no, some yes, some no. 
    I know, I know. Give me some time
    Really just finish me off, why do I've to go through life like that?
    I would never ever wanna go through life again. 

    Bye, I'm so sorry 

    No comments: